E-ISSN 2250-0944 | ISSN 2250-1150
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology (IJPRT) an International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research & Technology (ISSN - 2250–0944) (An official publication of Association of Indian pharmacist-AIP) is established in the year 2009.
The aim of the International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology (IJPRT) is to become an effective medium for inspiring the researchers to bring out their contributions in the form of research papers, articles, case studies, review articles and in the fields of Pharmacy, Medical sciences and Science and technology. The dissemination would thus help the industries, professional organisations to adopt and apply the information for creating new knowledge and enterprise. The publication would also help in enhancing awareness about the need to become research minded.
All articles published in the journal will be freely available to scientific researchers to all over the globe. We will be making sincere efforts to promote our journal across the world in various ways. It is hoped that this journal will act as a common platform for researchers to pursue their objectives.
- Eminent Editorials and reviewers from throughout the world.
- Our Journal abstracted and indexed in various publisher databases and indexing service websites.
- Our journal is an open access to everyone for to easy and free access for more viewers and you can share your research output global utilization.
- We will accept the article submission through simple email attachment and do reply rapidly for peer-review regarding before final acceptance.
- We strive to publish manuscripts as rapidly as possible.
- We are dedicated to facilitating and improving scholarly communication.
- Our friendly, professional staff will make publishing your article a trouble-free and rewarding experience.
- Our production staff adds further value to your paper through the copy-editing process, which minimizes stylistic errors and improves readability.
- We operate our business on environmentally sound principles.
- We are continuously working to improve the search engine rankings for our journals.
- Direct link to Abstract.
2020, Vol: 10, Issue: 2. Year: 2020, Volume: 8
- Proposed Information System towards Computerized Technological Application – Recommendation for the Acquisition, Implementation, and Support of a Health Information System
- A Secondary Study Examining the Effectiveness of Network Topologies: The Case of Ring, Bus, and Star Topologies
- Computer Technology Simulation towards Power Generation Potential from Coproduced Fluids in South Lokichar Oil Fields
- Communication Technology Affecting Education Acquisition for the Girl Child: Examining the Case of Chuluni District, Kitui County
- The Impact of ICT on Employment Relations: Unearthing the Workplace Role of Communication Technology
- ICT and Human Resource Effects on the App and Gig Economy of Nigeria